goodness...

Started by The Lady Shael, June 17, 2009, 11:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Do you people ever sleep? I've been meaning to jump in when you guys slow down to a pace I can handle, but I haven't found that moment yet.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Night Wolf

Briar

Hmmm...that is an excellent question....I shall google it!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

*waits patiently for google results*

Briar

Google: Sleep is a natural state of bodily rest observed in humans and other animals.

Interesting...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 17, 2009, 11:24:00 PM
Do you people ever sleep? I've been meaning to jump in when you guys slow down to a pace I can handle, but I haven't found that moment yet.

I usually log off around 10:00 EST.

But just jump in whenever. We dont care.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

yea...most of us don't read terribly too much of the thread before we just jump in....normally if you read about 3 or 4 posts of a thread you know relatively what we are talking about...or you could just randomly change the subject.

Night Wolf

Aye Krowdon does it all the time :D

Firetooth

I know, their pretty rapid.
Like a virus, mutating and growing, sweeping the spa room, infecting it!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

It's our job Firenoes!

Briar

Quote from: Firetooth on June 18, 2009, 12:30:49 PM
I know, their pretty rapid.
Like a virus, mutating and growing, sweeping the spa room, infecting it!

Why, thank you!

Night Wolf

yay we get to be a virus :D

Briar

and you are the worst of us all

Night Wolf