Emp=broken

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 17, 2009, 03:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Broke him, took nearly a billion stoats to do it. If anyone who can attack him could, we could whittle down his stoats a bit and make the next break easier.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Red Fang

Finally  :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow

nice to see so much land taken too haha
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Yeah lol, he lost what 46 land?

Billion Stoats eh? Great.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

Volk had the worst luck ever. That attack should have taken 40k land each time, easy.

Wolf Snare

It's happened to me in previous rounds. Can someone double check the emp please? Last time there was a bug preventing land being taken, possibly that he has less land than it shows.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Marell

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 18, 2009, 08:55:44 PM
It's happened to me in previous rounds. Can someone double check the emp please? Last time there was a bug preventing land being taken, possibly that he has less land than it shows.

Yeah happened to me more recently too...In the communist themed round I believe....Took 50  of his 300k acres in 3 successful attacks.
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=10089.0

CobyCopper

Oooh nice. What did the losses look like and how many did it take to break? Maybe I should join up and help out... one run a week is helping out, right?

Blood Wake

Volky made 2 attacks, one got him 21 acres and the other took 25 acres.

we assumed the lack of huge amounts of land was because we barely broke him when there's SOOOO many troops defending and also possibly guard towers. should this not be a factor?

edit: I stole your Black Fly, lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

'Tis definitely a factor Wake, but regardless of the amount of troops and guard towers, with that amount of land it is more than a mere coincidence that he got such measly gains each attack.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Could have just been bad luck, the code is written for a minimum of 1 land and a max of like 7%, so technically he could of just hit horribly.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

Also I am pretty sure that a break is a break, regardless of the margin of victory. It could be just bad luck, or it could be the old bug we saw with the last emp. Not sure what went into that one.

Wolf Snare

True, but given the fact that this has happened several times in the past it may be a glitch.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Eff, Volkov and crew I offer up my most sincerest of apologies. I completely forgot about the land bug with the emperor. Even after I saw the attacks i didn't clue in... Anyway, if you somehow muster up the strength to break the bugger again it shouldst be gainful.

Gen. Volkov

I'm hoping to do so shortly, despite what Snare&company did to my clans collected troops. We're working with FOE too now. I offered an alliance to Sevah's clan, but they are massing rats, whilst Regicide is massing stoats. I wish them luck in breaking the emp though. This is a team effort, in my opinion, until that happens. People who choose to work in small groups or by themselves are not going to have much luck, I think.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES