Emp=broken

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 17, 2009, 03:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

If not for that bug, enough land would have been freed in those two attack to greatly speed up the emp break. Don't suppose you could drop 80k of the emps land to the farm, peace? :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

No compensation has ever been made on that level before Shadow, what makesyou think it will now for you?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Er, why for me? You are the only one making this about me lol. For thw whole game, who got screwed over by the bug :P

But no compensation like that has been made before because this has only happened once before and nobody asked. No reason not to start the precedent now. If you have an objection than state it clearly, no need to be an butt about it.

Juska

If anything give 80k land to Volkov, not the landfarm.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Marell

Quote from: Juska on June 21, 2009, 09:38:23 PM
If anything give 80k land to Volkov, not the landfarm.

Well I guess that would be fair...but it would just be taken from him straight away, just as it would have been taken from him back when his clan broke the emp.

Shadow

Giving it to any player could screw up their ratio - better all around if it goes to the land farm

actually it could be much easier if an admin were to give the farm 900m stoats, attack the emp twice, and then remove the stoats - that way there would be exactly as much land freed as would have been had the bug not happened. Is there a comment from an admin perhaps?

Juska

How would that be fair? Give the landfarm stoats? Yeah, then the emp loses even more troops from these new defenses.

Honestly, the only fair thing to do is go back in time and fix the bug before Volkov broke the emp., but seeing as my time machine is on the fritz right now I guess we are going to have to settle for what we've got. Which means the fairest solution would be to compensate Volkov for the turns/troops/money/ and food he lost during the attacks and then return the troop losses the emperor sustained as well. Otherwise doing nothing is the best and fairest second choice.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

Meh, just reset the stoats the emp has after you do the attack. Within admin powers it would be the work of 5 minutes. But meh, either way lol. At least we broke the darn thing ^_^

Gen. Volkov

Or we could just leave everything the way it is and fix the bug. Though I wouldn't be adverse to getting back the 300 million stoats I lost in those 3 attacks I suppose.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES