Started by Firetooth, June 17, 2009, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Dang thats actually kind of cool. Find a picture of just that staff or pay!!!

Krowdon

The only pics of just the staff are Keychains. I'll go look for other pics though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Heres Yuki and the staff. I gotta find that Episode and get a still if you want.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

NO no its fine. Its not as cool as I thought

Krowdon

::)

Whatever. I like it.

Night Wolf

Its kinkda cool I guess

Krowdon

Night Wolf

But not really

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Not a freak.

Night Wolf

Super Freak?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon