The kitten charity

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 17, 2009, 12:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

*Blink* Where have you been when Krowdon's online?

Night Wolf

Im just kidding with her I was hopping for some shocked response :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 17, 2009, 08:46:00 PM
Whos zero?

ZERO!!!

one of The Vampires from Vampire Knight!

He was a former Human and He's in love with Yuuki who's in love with Kaname.

Yuuki sacrifices her blood to help Zero whose slowly sinking to a level E vampire.

Kaname loves Yuuki and Yuuki's really not a human, but a Pureblood vampire and her mom did something to supress Yuuki's vampire powers. Yuuki's in love with Kaname, who is really her brother and Zeros a Vampire hunter and after Yuuki's vampire power awakens, Zero says that he's gonna kill her the next time they meet because he took a vow to kill all purebloods and that makes me sad cause I want Yuuki and Zero to fall in love and be with each other. Zerro and Yuuki, not Yuuki and Kaname. :(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

And thats not everything that happens.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

You lost me. Maybe I just not cut out for that kind of thing...

Night Wolf

I only read the first half :D

Krowdon

well, its not in order. I was just typing everything that came into my mind. Basically, I like the story cause its a love triange between Yuuki, Zero and Kaname, and Zero happens to be my favorite.

He's in High School.He's a Vampire Hunter. He was turned into a vampire by Sizuka, a Pureblood Vampire. He cant control his thirst, bites Yuuki and drinks her blood.Yuuki says she will do everything in her power to help Zero, even giving him her blood.  Zero tells Yuuki if he ever loses the human side of himself, Yuuki is to kill him.

I would write more but I feel you dont wanna hear it.

Night Wolf

No offence but I only read the first two sentences  :D

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Briar

Night Wolf

Geez I dont like cats either but doesnt mean you have to go and knockin off every one you see.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 17, 2009, 09:00:46 PM
No offence but I only read the first two sentences  :D

I knew you would.

Ah well, it still felt good to type all that out.

I havent even said a word to aNYONE about him in a long time and getting the 4th book didnt help.

You Know theres a game called Kitten Cannon right? You shoot cats from a cannon ontl like, Bombs and stuff. :D