guests

Started by Blood Wake, June 15, 2009, 05:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

if you go to the bottom of the page and look at what the people who are online are doing, there's almost always a guest looking at topics that haven't been talked in in years.

I was just looking at "Ereptor is..." because a guest was looking at it. I clicked on it and back in april 2003 a user named John posted about 24724 million Redwall type insults that apply to Ereptor. No one denied any of them of course. but there were posts by me... god I was stupid...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

I look at old topics that guests look at too!

XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

i saw someone rpinting a topic lol
Pies.

Night Wolf

I do every once in a while

Mr.Grimm

I like to see what guest look at. Then I look at them too. It was very scary hearing PA wanting to be a stripper at the RWL party though...

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 15, 2009, 07:08:07 PM
I like to see what guest look at. Then I look at them too. It was very scary hearing PA wanting to be a stripper at the RWL party though...

Um... Where'd you read that?

LOL XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I don't remember. I know I couldn't sleep a week after that though....

Night Wolf

Eeeewwwwww....why would you be reading such things in the first place. Not cheating on Ungatt now are you. :D

Mr.Grimm

Some guest was reading it! And I wouldn't know. I thought you two were still together.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 15, 2009, 07:28:51 PM
Eeeewwwwww....why would you be reading such things in the first place. Not cheating on Ungatt now are you. :D

>:(

I'd Rather date Eero!

Or Daryn *if Daryns a dude :-\*

Briar

I'm always curious if there is actually a guest online....I was on for over 24 hours and there was never a time when there wasn't a guest on
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

There has been a few times where I noticed there werent any guests on.

Briar

hmmm....interesting
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Sometimes Im the only person online.

Like, no guests and no people.

Briar

maybe it was just a fluke for me then.

The the Who's Online thing has been wrong.  One time it said Night was viewing an old topic and he wasn't