What is your favorite board game

RISK
Monoply
Chess
Stratego
Checkers
Other

Night Wolf

Just figured Id see what your favorite board game is, if you have. I personaly love RISK....never lost once in my life :D

Marell

This may surprise you, but I'd never even heard of the game Risk until one of you brought it up a couple of months ago on here...perhaps its not such a big thing here in Aus  ???
Or maybe its just me lol. Don't know what Stratego is either  :-\

My favourite is prob Monopoly, closely followed by Clue/Cluedo and Trivial Pursuit.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Marell on June 15, 2009, 08:11:35 AM
This may surprise you, but I'd never even heard of the game Risk until one of you brought it up a couple of months ago on here...perhaps its not such a big thing here in Aus  ???
Or maybe its just me lol. Don't know what Stratego is either  :-\

My favourite is prob Monopoly, closely followed by Clue/Cluedo and Trivial Pursuit.

Stratego is a board game featuring a 10 × 10 square board and two players with 40 pieces each. Pieces represent individual officers and soldiers in an army(they range from 2-10 and you get 1 spy and bombs as well) and you arrange them however you want at the begining. The objective of the game is to either find and capture the opponent's Flag, or capture so many of the opponent's pieces that he/she cannot make any further moves. Players cannot see the ranks of each others' pieces, so disinformation and discovery are important parts of the game.

Briar

I once played a 10 and a half hour game of risk...good times
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I think the longest a game of RISK has ever lasted was at most 2 hours... Ive never met someone whos a challenge for me :'(

Shadow

I could give you a run for your money :)

Used to play all the time, but I don't think I've ever finished the board game, someone always gets pissed off and leaves ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

:D I know how you feel. Have you by anychance ever played the RISK video game?

Juska

Monopoly is probably my favorite, but I enjoy all the games on the list, except checkers (boring). Also, you didn't include Scrabble on your list.

You mean the risk PC game Night Wolf? Or is there some other one out there.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Night Wolf

Quote from: Juska on June 15, 2009, 10:53:19 AM
Monopoly is probably my favorite, but I enjoy all the games on the list, except checkers (boring). Also, you didn't include Scrabble on your list.

You mean the risk PC game Night Wolf? Or is there some other one out there.

I knew I forgot some
But there was a RISK game for Ps2 came out a while ago though.

Krowdon

I like monopoly.

I like chess, but i suck at it.

Everyone always pulls a four move checkmate on me. :'(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

RISK = only board game I ever really enjoy playing

I invented Risk night for me and my friends. we had a dog toy trophy which we would sign if we won and take home for a week. but eventually my dear friend Kyd got a trophy made that has the head and body of a knight who looks like King Arthur from Monty Pithon's holy grail movie and it says "RISK MVP"

of course the trophy is currently at my house, for I am ultimate.

I found some sites online where you make your turn every day or something and we can all get a game going on there, it's super fun!

or

go to dominategame.com and download their game if you want to play an entire game with multiple people who are online.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

Anything apart from Monopoly. Seriously.

I quite like Scrabble.

Blood Wake

Stratego got no votes. sad. Stratego = cool

at our risk nights, the two people who died first would usually go play Stratego, that hasn't happened for a while though. if I die, I play RWL. lol. unfortunately for my love of RWL, I usually don't die til the end... if I die at all...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

Yeah stratego is pretty fun, even though I've maybe 2 games in my life. In eigth grade me and my homeroom teacher would playevery day....he'd crush me every time :D

Which reminds me has anybody ever heard of Laberynth(pretty sure thats what its called)

Mr.Grimm

I love Risk! No one every wants to play though.... :'(