iso opinions of my fan fic :)

Started by Daryn, June 14, 2009, 06:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

You and me, can sing this melody!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

Briar

Go for it Grimm.....sing with all your heart!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Mr.Grimm

I do sing at this party I go to. They don't have very often so I make sure I do it when I can.

Briar

Mr.Grimm

Yep. The day I started to post the words for old time rock n roll was the day after I sung it at the party.

Briar

Aw...so you were still buzzed from the party

Mr.Grimm

No not really. They have it every Friday.

Briar

Ah, I find most parties are overrated.  But it sounds like you have fun at yours

Mr.Grimm

I like the cheap food. And the games. Like dodge ball. And foot ball. And the live band they have. And I do like the air hockey and Wii games.

Briar

Hm, you're parties sound a bit different than most of the parties over here.  I don't think anyone stays sober enough to play any of those

Mr.Grimm

They only have soda to drink and water to drink. Nothing else.

Briar

Sounds like a good party then.  I /don't/ go to the parties because of the booze.....not only do they taste bad but they smell

Night Wolf

I dont like the smell of alcohol but man do I love the taste.