Change One

Started by Shadow, June 14, 2009, 02:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 12:14:31 PM
Alright. Each Samurai, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the post, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely stupid.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Alright. Each Samurai, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the air, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely awesome.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2009, 01:11:45 PM
Alright. Each Samurai, everyone is fluffy  to dance only TWO word in the air, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely awesome.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Alright. Each foolishness, everyone is fluffy  and dance only TWO word in the air, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely awesome.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Alright. Each foolishness, everyone is fluffy  and dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely awesome.

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 01:18:47 PM
Alright. Each foolishness, everyone is fluffy  and dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and she will be completely awesome.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 15, 2009, 01:05:00 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 12:15:06 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 12:14:31 PM
Alright. Each monkey, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the post, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely stupid.

Krowdon

Alright. Each monkey, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and she will be completely stupid.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 01:25:31 PM
No. Each monkey, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and she will be completely stupid.

Krowdon

No. Each monkey, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to explode. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and she will be completely stupid.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 01:28:51 PM
No. Each monkey, everyone is not to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to explode. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and she will be completely stupid.

Krowdon

No. Each monkey, everyone is not to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to explode. It'll be killing nutjob Shadow, and she will be completely stupid.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 01:32:41 PM
No. Each yellow monkey, everyone is not to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to explode. It'll be killing nutjob Shadow, and she will be completely stupid.

Krowdon

No. Each yellow monkey, everyone is not to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to explode. It'll be killing nutjob Shadow, and she will be Night Wolf stupid.

Blood Wake

No. Shadow's yellow monkey, everyone is not to dance only TWO word in the juice, and it forest be back to the Hound it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to explode. It'll be killing nutjob Shadow, and she will be Night Wolf stupid.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h