Change One

Started by Shadow, June 14, 2009, 02:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Briar on June 19, 2009, 12:39:52 PM
Ferrets Briar's ears were eaten by everyone who is encouraged to dance twice around the cheese, and it forest be back extra to the cheese it was underneath. Other 8's Eeros are welcome in cooland. It'll nine spamtacular house Briar, and she will be missed by lovely sEAN hUNT damned hippy hey how many words am I adding wasn't it meant to be 1 stupid.  Poor fat Shadow gives Burritos BECAUSE HE IS FAT.
Wolf Snare eat burito because he fat.
Briar is pwn in a warped world where everything is opposite.
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Krowdon

Ferrets Briar's ears were eaten by everyone who is encouraged to dance twice around the cheese, and it forest be back extra to the cheese it was underneath. Other 8's Eeros are welcome in cooland. It'll nine spamtacular house Briar, and she will be missed by lovely sEAN hUNT damned hippy hey how many words am I adding wasn't it meant to be 1 stupid.  Poor fat Shadow gives Burritos BECAUSE HE IS FAT.
Briar is pwn in a distant world where everything is opposite.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Briar is pwn in a distant world where everything is spamtastic.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Krowdon on June 19, 2009, 01:00:26 PM
8 pwns.
This is too LONG.
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Briar

7 pwns.
This is too LONG.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Ferrets Briar's ears were eaten by everyone who is encouraged to dance twice around the cheese, and it forest be back extra to the cheese it was underneath. Other 8's Eeros are welcome in cooland. It'll nine Wolf house Briar, and she will be missed by lovely sEAN hUNT damned hippy hey how many words am I adding Krowdon it meant to be french stupid.  Poor fat Shadow gives Burritos BECAUSE HE IS FAT.
Wolf Snare eat burito because he Rounded.
Briar is pwn in a distant world where everything is Lefty.
7 pwns.
This is too Sexy.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Ferrets Briar's ears were eaten by everyone who is encouraged to dance twice around the cheese, and it forest be back extra to the cheese it was underneath. Other 8's Eeros are welcome in cooland. It'll nine Wolf house Briar, and she will be missed by lovely sEAN hUNT damned hippy hey how many words am I adding Krowdon it meant to be french stupid.  Poor fat Shadow gives Burritos BECAUSE HE IS ERRONEOUS.
Wolf Snare eat burito because he Rounded.
Briar is pwn in a distant world where everything is Lefty.
7 pwns.
This is too Sexy.

Shadow

This game is silly. New one.

Each post, you can add one new word and change one old word.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Why This game is silly. New one.

Each post, you can add one new word and eat one old word.

Shadow

Why This game is silly. New one.

Each post, you can jump one new word and eat one old word. Into
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Why This taco is silly. New one.

Each post, you can jump one new word and eat one old word. Into Atlantis

Krowdon

Why This taco is silly. New microwave.

Each post, you can jump one new word and eat one old word. Into Atlantis

Briar

Why This taco is silly. New microwave.

Each post, you can jump one new chimp and eat one old word. Into Atlantis traveled

Krowdon

Why UFO taco is silly. New microwave.

Each post, you can jump one new chimp and eat one old word. Into Atlantis traveled

Briar

Why UFO taco is silly. New microwave.

Each post, you can dance one new chimp and eat one old word. Into Atlantis traveled a