Change One

Started by Shadow, June 14, 2009, 02:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to change only ONE word in the post, and it can't be back to the word it was originally. Other mods are welcome to participate. It'll be like broken telephone, the message will be completely lost.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Shadow on June 14, 2009, 02:40:01 PM
Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to change only TWO word in the post, and it can't be back to the word it was originally. Other mods are welcome to participate.
Yayz!

Ungatt Trunn II

WHAT, MY HAND! I <3 SHADOW!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

How dare I?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Shadow's annoying  :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to change only TWO word in the post, and it can't be back to the word it was originally. Other mods are welcome to participate. It'll be like broken Shadow, the message will be completely lost.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Briar

Quote from: Briar on June 14, 2009, 09:44:45 PM
Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to change only TWO word in the post, and it can't be back to the word it was originally. Other mods are welcome to participate. It'll be like idiot Shadow, the message will be completely lost.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Briar

Quote from: Briar on June 14, 2009, 10:43:26 PM
Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to change only TWO word in the post, and it can't be back to the word it was originally. Other mods are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely lost.

Night Wolf

Thats not very nice...but extremly funny

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 15, 2009, 12:13:09 AM
Quote from: Briar on June 14, 2009, 10:43:26 PM
Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to change only TWO word in the post, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other mods are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely lost.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 12:00:49 PM
Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the post, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other mods are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely lost.

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 12:14:31 PM
Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the post, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely lost.

Blood Wake

Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 12:15:06 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on June 15, 2009, 12:14:31 PM
Alright. Each edit, everyone is allowed to dance only TWO word in the post, and it forest be back to the word it was originally. Other cheetos are welcome to participate. It'll be like nutjob Shadow, and he will be completely stupid.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h