2nd Decree

Started by Ereptor, March 17, 2003, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

My second Decree is i Undecree my first.  There is no way i can control that.  I will say those that are overwhelmingly land fat will probaly be attacked.  And those that are land fat are targets anyway.  It is also generally frowned upon.  Anyway i am learning to be Emperor.  This is my second decree.  I welcome comments.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

I say we promise all will be subjected to land restraints, anyone over 50k acres will be subtracted 20 ranks.

calria

*chuckle*

All I have to say is that I'm glad, Ereptor, that you're an emperor who is willing to back down on your rasher statements and be reasonable. Long may you reign!

Fenix

Hey, Ereptor, could you help me?  I can't reach this knife in my back.

Ereptor

rofl.  Josh you never cease to make me laugh.  sure....ughhh...arghhh.  dude it is stuck in the tight.  i never thought i would be named a backstabber by anyone.  but hey may our enemies speak evil about us.  makes me want to really crush em.  and josh keep making me laugh.  we both have "stuck a few knives" in peoples "backs" in our time.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

NUH UH! I'm perfecct!
*puts a crudely constructed halo above head*
*points flashlight at it*

:D:D

Badrang the Tyrant

*taps the halo and it falls apart*  Josh you better ask God for a new one! :D  

RazorClaw

That's blasthomy to some people. Anyway, if you're dead then how can you "crudely constuct" a halo? You're all goofy.

Badrang the Tyrant

Only to stiff, uptight people with no sense of humor.

RazorClaw

Yes, but then some people (not quite me) think that Stormclaw is a stiff, upright person with no sense of humor. I have a sense of humor. Hre's a joke:

Two Japenese pilots were flying along in their fighter planes. A US pilot caught them by suprise, and they only barely managed to eject. They had no parachutes, so as they fell down they screamed "Buddha, Buddha, save us, save us!" Suddenly a huge white hand came swooping down and caught them about 20m off of the ground. Then they cried out in relief "Thank God!" and the hand turned upside down and crushed them.

Dead Eye

Funny, I'm sure in it's own way. I just wish to say Ereptor that you are turning out as a good Emperor. You saw your mistake and fixed it.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Yes, especially because if you decreed that people attack anyone near them who's landfat, than about 20 more people would fall victim to my impressive troops.

baransarn

Hey, that Japanese joke is a ethnic joke and could offend someone who DOES believe in Buddha, even though it was funny.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

RazorClaw

Yes, but Badrang's joke might offend someone who believes in God, though it doesn't offend me.

baransarn

Isnt Buddha a god to some people? It is the same sense. It depends who it is.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"