RWL Forums people bleach version :)

Started by Daryn, June 13, 2009, 09:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Orihime is annoying. and she eats a ton!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

She's just spacey is all. XD

...And hungry.

Krowdon

I dislike her.

AND I HATE AIZENS GUTS!!! THAT DIRTY TRAITOR!!!!!

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

I thought he died. I was so mad when he came back to life, i nearly screamed.

The bounts are boring.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

We refuse to recognize such beings as existent.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

We still retain the right to refuse their existence, therefor we cannot legally be harmed by something that doesn't exist.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm glad we are on the same page here. Literally and otherwise.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*ignores Ungatt*

OMG!!! TAKARA!! I FOUND ULQUIORRA!!!

I skipped the BOunts since they arent in the manga and started on episode 110 because thats got the Arrancars and Vizards. Well, on episode 112, something crashed into the woods and Ulquiorra and some guy walked out from the crash site and I was all like, 'SQUEE!!! ULQUIORRA!

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

It's pretty obvious that you want my attention when you put:

*ignores Ungatt*
DIE HIPPIE DIE