i a filanthropist

Started by Not Ungatt Trunn II, June 12, 2009, 04:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

not completely sane. Saner than some people.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

At least i don't lie about my self. I know I'm insane, I never had any sanity to start with.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 14, 2009, 07:13:54 PM
At least i don't lie about my self. I know I'm insane, I never had any sanity to start with.

Thats a lie right there.

You claim to be immortal, but yer not.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

no living being is immortal. Duh.

^__^

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt, you have a dumb signature. You get on my nerves with the immortal thing, and your so BORING to talk to! STOP POSTING IN SPA ROOM!!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

You have an annoying attitude, avatar, and a pointless existence. Please do us all a favor and stop existing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I hate when You post cause it means i have to look at your name which totally destroys my day, you wear a bra, and I hate you posting everywhere!

Ungatt Trunn II

Now only do you wear a jockstrap, but you have the personality of one too.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

oh. Well, That hurts Ungatt.

But at least I dont have the personality of a wet mop. At least im Polite to most people. Your just a ******

Night Wolf

You two are funney...and both of your days just got ten times better because im here now :D

Krowdon

Grrr. Im Angry now! I Dislike Ungatt. He's a liddle... Ugh! I cant say it If I  wanna  continue posting here.