THE (real) KING OF EVERYTHING!!! -polls-

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 12, 2009, 01:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of these people, who is most likely to do anything worthy of mention?

Ungatt Trunn II
4 (66.7%)
Firetooth
4 (66.7%)
Saladin
2 (33.3%)
Shadow
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Always good to see my subjects having such a simple time.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

*sigh* i miss the immortal Ungatt....he was far more fun
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

and besides, you only let one person vote and that was probably yourself.

UNFAIR!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

I don't know which one  of you is worse...Ungatt for only allowing for one vote or Shadow for changing the poll...

Shadow

Hehe, abuse of mod powers to fight spammers ftw!

Briar

You will never bring down RSL, Shadow...though you may try.  We have Shael on our side

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

well...I think we do...

And yes, yes she does

Shadow

pft, she'll never even see this topic, you guys are in my power! mawahahahaha  >:D

Briar

pfft, puh-lease...I've read some of your Spa Room material, you won't stand a chance

Krowdon

*eats shadows shoes*

*also accknowledges Shadow's dumbness*