THE (real) KING OF EVERYTHING!!! -polls-

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 12, 2009, 01:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of these people, who is most likely to do anything worthy of mention?

Ungatt Trunn II
4 (66.7%)
Firetooth
4 (66.7%)
Saladin
2 (33.3%)
Shadow
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Briar

Nuclear weapons= dislike only because they do more unintentional damage than good.  I think they are inefficient.

Chemical Agent= I much prefer this method only because it can be more isolated and thus get more done
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

I think nukes are more of a last resort type thing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

still, they do more harm to innocents. Sure you're target gets taken out but look at Chernobyl.  If winds are a factor than you can end up hurting yourself as well.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Chemical agents can harm innocents too. And they're easier to get hold of.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

true...and btw, I think that there can be things done to prevent sex before marriage

Ungatt Trunn II

Unless we put a chip into every infant at birth, nothing that's truly going to help.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

well, I believe there should  be more controls on the media..you're opinion?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I mean that certain things (i.e sex, gang violence, swearing, domestic violence, etc) shouldn't be shown on television, ever

Ungatt Trunn II

Too many things are censored in America as it is. I think we need to ease it up a bit. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I think that degradation of entertainment leads to degradation of society

Ungatt Trunn II

Canada has a more lenient censorship system, they aren't doing so bad are they?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I don't know enough about Canada to say...but do they have as much cheating relationships and violence on their televisions?

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh yea. Everything.

Besides, it's all in the 1st amendment. I honestly think we should completely do away with censorship as it's unpatriotic.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I look at t.v, say 30-35 years ago, and then I look at t.v now.  then i look at the crime rate and broken families.  I see a direct correlation between them.  People mimic what they see in the media.  Whether consciously or not.

I'm ok with protests and the news...just not general tv entertainment