THE KING OF EVERYTHING!!! -polls-

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 12, 2009, 01:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think should be the king of everything?

Ungatt Trunn II
7 (41.2%)
Firetooth
9 (52.9%)
Saladin
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Blood Wake

Lol, I know. but it's for all your lovely friends to see too
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

too see my current obsession?? no thank you
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blood Wake

whatever, be proud of it! I sure as hell am. I've tried getting all my friends to play, some actually try, but none of them have ever played for more than half a year
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

Trust me...none of my friends would be interested...they are too into Dofus and WoW
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Blood Wake

WoW people are hard to convert, which surprises me

h

Briar

WoW can take up your whole life, so they don't have time for RWL

Blood Wake

I assume they'd want to play RWL while their character is walking 50136 miles to their next location. have you seen these people travel across the world? it takes days

h

Briar

yea, but on the way they can do stuff

Blood Wake

h

Briar

Sharptooh

When Firetooth first joined didn't the admins think he was some kind of spamming bug? Or was that just me?

If it's true then he really shoud be the spam king.

Blobfish

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 12, 2009, 11:50:57 AM
actually I only met Saladin like last month. and I probably never even talked to him. the other two are annoying, that's about as much as I know about them. HAHA. though me and Firetooth were just having a lot of fun spamming on facebook
YEAH!!!!!!
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blobfish

Heheh

If anyone wants to add me Im Conor Dundee :o
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Night Wolf