THE KING OF EVERYTHING!!! -polls-

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 12, 2009, 01:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think should be the king of everything?

Ungatt Trunn II
7 (41.2%)
Firetooth
9 (52.9%)
Saladin
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Briar

yea...I'll never be up to his level
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blobfish

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 12, 2009, 02:01:05 AM
Firetooth is a bit different though. He didn't just spam in the spa room, he spammed EVERYWHERE!!! So much the admins took some off his post count. Yup, he's a legend in these parts.
Exactly.
Even now half my posts are spam to some degree!
YOU ALL JUST COPY ME :P
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Krowdon

Since i can Hardly make a serious post, I prefer the spa Room so People like shadow dont yell at me for spam when i ask a serious question.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blobfish

Quote from: Krowdon on June 12, 2009, 10:55:41 AM
Since i can Hardly make a serious post, I prefer the spa Room so People like shadow dont yell at me for spam when i ask a serious question.
Shadow's a legend.
But he always did the same thing to me when I was new :'( (before he was a mod tho)
Was I really that bad? :P
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Krowdon

I dunno. are you?

Hey, but you have the most votes in this poll.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Yea, Firetooth...Ungatt was not too pleased
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Blood Wake

I am the only one who voted for Saladin, and it was before I knew he had no votes
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

well...you've been here longer so you know the three of them better

Blood Wake

actually I only met Saladin like last month. and I probably never even talked to him. the other two are annoying, that's about as much as I know about them. HAHA. though me and Firetooth were just having a lot of fun spamming on facebook
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

Ah, yes...that's right you DO spam on facebook...I /just/ deleted your comment from my wall :D

Blood Wake

h

Briar

why am I a fool? you were cluttering up my wall with your huge post

Blood Wake

and I'm sure you loved looking at it

h

Briar

I'm already addicted enough without you putting it right on there