First word

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 10, 2009, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Look respectable. Don't waltz on up wearing some weird butt hoodie or something. Bathe as much as possible, and conduct yourself respectably.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

That helps none  >:(
But thanks anyways

Ungatt Trunn II

Shut it I was pressed for time.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Also try to lay off the bottle for a few days. Let your hair grow out a bit and get a nice 50's style thing going on, a sweater vest, and dress shoes. Act like a saint. If all else fails then you'll just have to wait.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Goodness, you know something is wrong when you have Ungatt giving advice on women.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Ha, I go through Girl Friends like I go through boots....

In other words not very ofter. HA!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Your telling me common sense type stuff that I ALREADY KNOW!!!

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 11, 2009, 05:42:12 PM
Look respectable. Don't waltz on up wearing some weird [Behind] hoodie or something. Bathe as much as possible, and conduct yourself respectably.
AND WHAT THE FERRET IS WRONG WITH HOODIES  >:(

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 11, 2009, 07:09:16 PM
Also try to lay off the bottle for a few days. Let your hair grow out a bit and get a nice 50's style thing going on, a sweater vest, and dress shoes. Act like a saint. If all else fails then you'll just have to wait.
Two other things I dont drink that often and I am a saint so I dont need to act at all.
Quote from: Briar on September 11, 2009, 07:22:18 PM
Goodness, you know something is wrong when you have Ungatt giving advice on women.

Dont need help with women I just need here parents to not care that im 18 >:(

Ungatt Trunn II

Your a saint my left butt-cheek. First you need to realize that you are pretty much a "shmuck" as Italian-Americans would put it.

Now fix that. AND YES THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HOODIES THEY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A HOODLUM!!!

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I AM NO HOODLUM!!! AND JUST ABOUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!! AND I AM TO A SAINT!!!NOT A SHMUCK!

Ungatt Trunn II

But you dress like a damned hoodlum! And if you're a saint maybe you should stop drinking enough to drop a horse?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I like horses and am terrified of ponys.....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 11, 2009, 08:38:21 PM
But you dress like a damned hoodlum! And if you're a saint maybe you should stop drinking enough to drop a horse?
I dont drink that much at all. And I really dont think they care how I dress it my AGE they have to care about.

Ungatt Trunn II

But you want to act mature! And the only way for a schmuck like you to do that is to dress like it. Not like some convict.
DIE HIPPIE DIE