First word

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 10, 2009, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

And what happened to my grammar when I posted as Wolfy-kun? XD

Maybe Zara just got a smoothie with a Grammar-Boost in it, instead of an intellegence boost. Because she doesn't need an intellegence boost. She just needs to APPLY herself and WRITE HER BOOK BEFORE I STRANGLE HER.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on September 05, 2009, 09:21:59 AMBecause she doesn't need an intellegence boost.

Of course she doesn't need an intellegence boost. She needs an intelligence boost.

grammar nazi, anyone?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on September 05, 2009, 11:16:52 AM
Quote from: Takara on September 05, 2009, 09:21:59 AMBecause she doesn't need an intellegence boost.

Of course she doesn't need an intellegence boost. She needs an intelligence boost.

grammar nazi, anyone?

Technically, it's a spelling boost. XD

Sabriel

Spelling boost results in the intelligence boost.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Um... I think I need an intelligence boost then. XD I am ashamed of what has happened to my grammar skills. *hangs head in shame*

Sabriel

Here *hands over Grammar Textbook*

USUALLY.

Takara

Thank you. *plops down in corner and starts to read*

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on September 05, 2009, 04:42:12 PM
Um... I think I need an intelligence boost then. XD I am ashamed of what has happened to my grammar skills. *hangs head in shame*

Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!!!

Takara the Grammar Goddess needs help with her Grammar? Im ashamed.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Quote from: Takara on September 05, 2009, 07:53:38 AM
Poor Night Wolf. *pats Wolfy-kun's back*

You know, for some reason, I have the strange feeling that this new guy is Zara... He probably isn't, but it's just... Everything he says sounds pretty familiar, like something Zara would say...

I can guarentee that Mongoose is not Zara.  For one, Mongoose is male.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Mongoose and Ungatt bother me. BTW, where is Ungatt? I feel like arguing today.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Dunno....he's online for MSN
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Briar

If you had IM...this wouldn't be a problem

Krowdon

well, i dont want one. I had one, but I never used it and forgot all my info.

Briar

sounds like a personal problem