First word

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 10, 2009, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Isnt it like 8 spiders a year?

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 02, 2009, 04:30:50 PM
Also Briar, sign onto MSN. I need to speak with thou.

sorry...been busy...i'll be on tomorrow....maybe
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 03, 2009, 10:41:28 AM

No. That statistic isn't true. As isn't the one where you use only 10% of your brain.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 03:20:21 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on September 03, 2009, 10:41:28 AM

No. That statistic isn't true. As isn't the one where you use only 10% of your brain.
Interesting...

Briar

unfortunately, it /is/ true for Night Wolf

Sabriel

Lol actually I had wanted wanted to add the same at the end of my post, but in the end I left him alone :D

USUALLY.

Takara

I have no idea what you're saying. XP

Sabriel

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 03:20:21 AMNo. That statistic isn't true. As isn't the one where you use only 10% of your brain.

This post. I wanted to add at the end something like: "Except Night Wolf".

USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 04:27:17 PM
Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 03:20:21 AMNo. That statistic isn't true. As isn't the one where you use only 10% of your brain.

This post. I wanted to add at the end something like: "Except Night Wolf".
:'(

Takara

Poor Night Wolf. *pats Wolfy-kun's back*

You know, for some reason, I have the strange feeling that this new guy is Zara... He probably isn't, but it's just... Everything he says sounds pretty familiar, like something Zara would say...

Krowdon

Its not Zara. Look at the Grammar.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works