First word

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 10, 2009, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

mmmmm 6 year old green fuzzy taco...my favorite

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

you're the that started it with burying of the taco
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Well im not going to eat it. Its for future generations to dig up and see what we ate in the old days before Global Warming melted the arctic.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yeah because theyll still be able to tell what it is

Briar

I sure hope Global Warming melts the arctic...and sorry to burst your bubble but nothing would survive unless you wrapped in in say greased animal skin and put it somewhere that is either always hot and dry or always cold and wet.  And then you'd have  to deal with stupid vermin eating it

Krowdon

Why do you want the Arctic to melt?!?

Briar

maybe because that is what is supposed to do and has been doing since the last Ice Age

Krowdon

all the poor animals who live there. Your cruel Briar.

Night Wolf

Briar

Krowdon, look around...do you see Sabre tooth tigers or woolly mammoths? no...animals die, it's what they do. If they can't adapt, then fine

Night Wolf

WAIT NO THE ARCTIC CANT MELT ANYMORE I CHANGE MY MIND....Then there will be no more arctic wolves :'(

Briar

oh darn...guess it was meant to be

Krowdon

I luff arctic wolves!