First word

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 10, 2009, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Okay your not helping at all.

Again thanks for trying.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well see in the south all you gotta do is wear jeans, or camo. That with a plain white T-shirt and boots will convince any parent that you are "Normal". But I don't really have to worry about parents anymore so HA!

Schmuck.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

MY APPEARANCE DOES NOT MATTER

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay put yourself in the position of a parent. Lets say age is moot at this point. Would you let your daughter go out with some weird looking dude (such as yourself  :P) or a normal looking guy (such as me).

(yes just ignore the the things in the parentheses, they were for satirical purposes)

Now factor in age. Now you aren't really that much older, but still, your... odd appearance %*/MAKES YOU A THREAT TO MY IDEALS AND YOU MUST BE DESTROYED%*/
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

My age is the /ONLY/ factor thats all they care about and the only thing keeping me single at the moment >:(

Ungatt Trunn II

WELL DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU HAVE MUCH OF A CHANCE ACTUALLY TALKING THEM INTO IT? BESIDES HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY DON'T THINK YOU LOOK WEIRD!!!

(Ha, I love insulting you...)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

THEYVE NEVER SEEN ME THEY JUST KNOW IM 18

AND THATS REALLY WHAT I NEEDED HELP WITH IS HOW TO TALK THEM INTO NOT CARING ABOUT MY AGE  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

Wow you're really dumb for just now telling me that.

Well first impression is the most important and I doubt they will really care about your age, butt.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Actually thats seriously all they care about. Thats it.

Oh and my mind as I said earlier was elsewhere so yeah I should have said that earlier

Ungatt Trunn II

Make yourself look younger, I dunno. You give me poo info to work with....
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Yeah thats really helpfull

Briar

No make yourself look older OR younger.  Just look responsible.  Make sure you keep curfew.  Just make sure you are your basic, polite guy.

Please, thank you, yes, sir...the whole nine-yards. 

Keep the first dates short and well planned. You are of legal age and she is not.  this is why the parents are unsure about you.  You are full of nasty hormones. 

Just be polite and mature around her parents and respect their rules.  I know it sucks, but you'll have to deal with it if you really want to date her.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Thank you for saying what I was too angry to say, I had though he already them and was trying to convince them...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on September 12, 2009, 12:08:57 AM

Keep the first dates short and well planned. You are of legal age and she is not.  this is why the parents are unsure about you.  You are full of nasty hormones.  

There is the problem I cant go on a date because im 18 they  wont let her date me  at all:'(
Which is why I need to convince them mai age doesnt matter