Spa Room 101 Mission Statement

Started by Briar, June 09, 2009, 11:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Briar

hehe, you think that once you at in college you won't have time to spam!! HAHAHAHAHA
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Lady Shael

"...and to relax amongst millions of tiny bubbles."
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Briar

Uh-oh....I think shael has lost it
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Wow I agree...and are you saying you dont think Ill have time to spam when I go to college?

The Lady Shael

What you guys don't know is I used to be quite a spammer in my day. In fact, me and Klamath (who sadly is no longer active) were the very first spammers here and started RWL's first post wars. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Night Wolf

Haha you know whats funny is just the other day I was saying how funny it would be if you spammed with us...

Briar

It's true...we were joking about it

and, what I am saying Night Wolf, it that Mr.Grimm thinks you won't have time....which is funny

Night Wolf

Oh yeah especially if I go to the college Im hoping to go to.

Ungatt Trunn II

I do believe I blew up Shael's spa with my antimatter bombs and army of feral cats armed with lasers. Ahh, the good 'ol dayz.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

wait...Ungatt how is it that I have more posts than you do??

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Things were dying afore you folks came here

Anyways, see how I used to be: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9266.105
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf