Spa Room 101 Mission Statement

Started by Briar, June 09, 2009, 11:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Its already a Wii...sometimes you make no sense, maybe its because of my headache though :-\

Briar

I am sorry you have a headache...that Mii Wii thing was something a clinician told my band once
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Its okay I've almost always got a headache...today it was a little worse than normal though I dont know why.

Briar

Mr.Grimm

When I get a headache my left eye starts to hurt.

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

And the pain just won't go away! It helps if I take a nap.

Krowdon

Sleep is a good thing Grimm.

I slept in till 10:20 today.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Im up until 3 every morning and Im ALWAYS awake by 8 sometimes before that...but I get a really weird feeling in my head when I first wake up its really odd.

Krowdon

then you ought to get more sleep.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Briar

yea...you've been spamming far too early in the morning

Krowdon

Spam that earlys not good for you at all.

Briar