Spa Room 101 Mission Statement

Started by Briar, June 09, 2009, 11:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

have you ever read Sylvia Plath? (not sure if I spelled that right...)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

don't....she is a suicidal maniac. If you are ever told to read Bell Jar just say no if you ever want to be happy again
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 12, 2009, 08:08:48 AM
sorry Krowdon....but your random sound reminded me of a cat...which reminded me of Ungatts feral cats which tried to kill me earlier
He tried to kill you?!?!?!?!

Briar

I see you haven't gotten there yet...

Night Wolf

Nope you to are posting far to fast fo me to get anywhere but the first 4-5 topics  :D

Briar

I'll hunt them down for you....

Night Wolf

well thanks Briar
The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later...wanna hit it with a shoe?

Briar

Briar

Night Wolf

Thanks again...funny funny stuff :D
Where is Krowdon and her shoes when you need her, The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Briar

Night Wolf

No the stuff that came after it :D

Krowdon