Night Wolf Roll

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 09, 2009, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Video stores are cool.

Librarys are better cause they got books and movies.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

mind you I don't know how old you are or how you deal with blood, but I HIGHLY suggest Pan's Labyrinth
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I kinda watched that i think....But  Am I thinkin about the right movie, there was a part with a bottle an somebodies nose and im not gonna go into any details

Briar

yup, that's the one...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

:)....I liked that part

The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later. >:(

Briar

the whole thing is really good

Night Wolf

I dont really remember much of it cause I watched it at like 4 in the morning after watching all the hanible lector movies

Briar

you should watch it.  Have you seen the movie, Life is Beautiful?  Also very good, but you need to see the original Italian version and not the dubbed one

Night Wolf

No I havent seen that one but Im gonna put Pan's Labyrinth on my netflix list

Briar

Krowdon

not old enought to watch Pan's Labrynth, but I'll definately add that for when im older.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

From what I remember it was pretty Violent...an very weird

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

This is strange since I'm looking up Pan for school work....

Krowdon

Pan is a Minor good in Greek Mythology right?

He's a Satyr. I think