War on Iraq

Started by General Austin, March 17, 2003, 08:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Scary, huh? ONe thing. NO spam-pointer-outers, NO badmouthing another opinion, either. Try not to spam, either.

My opinion: I'm afraid, Very afraid. Either way, people are going to Die.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Trident

My cousin was drafted into doing that, but luckily on last second he was called to pick up pieces of the space shuttle instead.  But he might go back over... My brother in entering the National Guard, and he'll be going there most likely.

Beem

heh, I really don't care, as long as we live through it.  My oncle just got shipped out, which sucks because he was supposed to be free from the army.  He was supposed to be out in december, but because of all this stuff going on they froze his freedom.   He has already served a number of years, and he is a lutenate now or something.  But he is probably being shipped out real soon for the main area or something like that.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Kilkenne

I'm all for the war, and military action. I support the government in it's decisions, and when asked the question, "Would YOU go fight on the front lines?" (what I get every day for supporting my government at my school that is like 98% LIBERAL, like almost COMMUNISTICALLY Liberal...I'm one of the few Conservatives) I tell them "Yes. No question about it." I'm sick of all these people who say no, they're letting one point five MILLION people die at their leader's own hands, and letting bombs be pawned off to various organizations that want to kill them. If you don't think 1.5 million is a lot of people, you've been playing RWL too much, and try to count to 1,500,000 by ones. It will take a while, and that's slower than the pace that he seems to be murdering these people.

((I mean 1,500,000 between 1991 and now, folks))

Duke

hell yeah it is not right if we dont if we do we show no weakness and he wont walk all over us. just like he would if we had clinton or gore as president
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

RazorClaw

I think he should be shot, hanged, then eaten alive by army ants.

Duke

who gore, clinton, or SADDAM
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

RazorClaw

Saddam, but if not him, Clinton'll do. *evil grin* *gets out his ant farm*