Night Wolf Roll

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 09, 2009, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I hereby remove the stupid anime ban.

Krowdon

Krowdon refered to herself as Krowdon once. Which is odd because I should not be saying Krowdon in Real life.

On an Unrelated Topic, Today is Friday andI has no school monday. I ate A Hot Pocket for dinner.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

MongooseFoxWaleby

On the 3rd avenue of the great seagull LED light bulb, currently under the administration of the Tanzanian sting ray macaroon, lives the smoked Gouda flavored asteroid belt of  Danny Glover's left ring finger. At this locality at 8:19 pm on every raining Thursday while lava wombats discuss the topic of uranium corn husk mammoth birthing, 72 navy blue honey badgers with Red Maple tree vocal cords begin to dance along the outskirts of the Caffeine Free Pepsi, while listening to the sounds of the sponge bath tape dispensers and their jolly windshield wiper nostril cobra appendages reconfigure Fuji apples into Nevada smelling "J" key board buttons.

Krowdon

Dude, I shall unleash My Pizza Cat Powers on you. Be gone! you annoy me.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 04, 2009, 05:27:35 PM
I hereby remove the stupid anime ban.

darn you Night Wolf! Do you have any idea what you just did? And after all that work we went through to contain the problem!

As Grand General of the SRA, I declare what you just said to be moot. You must go through a long bureaucratic process to remove laws, you should know that damned well Night Wolf!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Gah fine we shall vote on it then...

Briar

as scribe, I agree

to the new guy lmbo
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Yay for Night Wolf! XD

It's the thought that counts. *big hug* Even though you took it back...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think, to keep order in the Spa room, Anime shall remain in the Anime topics so as to not discourage you guys to post cause theres anime stuff in every topic.

I vote for the ban to stay.

Takara

Hm... I guess I'll have to agree. But if it's appropriate, I think we should be allowed to post something... Nothing huge, either. And not because, "OMG LOOK IT'S ZERO", but because it has something to do with the actual topic. ^^

So I'm half-in and half-out of our new somewhat - ban idea. Even though I agreed to it in the first place.  :D

Krowdon

Takara

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on September 05, 2009, 09:16:11 AM
Hm... I guess I'll have to agree. But if it's appropriate, I think we should be allowed to post something... Nothing huge, either. And not because, "OMG LOOK IT'S ZERO", but because it has something to do with the actual topic. ^^

So I'm half-in and half-out of our new somewhat - ban idea. Even though I agreed to it in the first place.  :D
As long as you guys dont post huge pics and dont post them all the time its fine

Ungatt Trunn II

I vote against lifting the anime ban.

Well, majority rules.
DIE HIPPIE DIE