Night Wolf Roll

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 09, 2009, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

NOT MOUNDS OF DIRT!!! >:(

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

That is a mound of dirt.....the hills in MI and much bigger >:(

Briar

thank you for that picture of MI Sabriel
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

MongooseFoxWaleby

I once witnessed a tick the size of Slovakia dance with a turquoise colored Platypus with the head of Mr. T. So my question to you is, where would I be able to find a Phillips head screwdriver that was fluent in Swahili and would be delighted to merge into the nose of the Trix rabbit and search for the lost honey bun of turnip juice?

Sabriel

Nowhere.

Quote from: Briar on September 04, 2009, 01:56:25 AM
thank you for that picture of MI Sabriel

You're welcome.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Is that seriously a picture of Michigan?

Briar

uh,duh

Don't you recognize your own hill?

Sabriel

Well, after all, he's Night Wolf and we know he uses only 10% of his brain :P So maybe he doesn't.

USUALLY.

Takara

10%... Hm.

You know, that reminds me, all this time I haven't been able to insult Wolfy-kun with bunny girl pictures because they're anime. This makes me very sad. ;_;

Briar

just post them in your anime topic

Sabriel

This anime ban is stupid.

USUALLY.

Briar

it could be lifted....but then baaaad things could happen

Takara

Hmm... Maybe. But you have to put in consideration that Krowdon is under my supreme leadership... Because I have the whole "Japanese website link" that she doesn't... And I know for sure Sabriel is responsible. XD

The question is, would I honestly be able to control my urge to post lots of pictures everywhere? I think maybe, because I haven't posted too often in the Anime boards, not pictures at least, unless Krowdon tells me too. ^^