Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 09, 2009, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Ouch thats gotta hurt :D

Mr.Grimm

Not really. I don't care what Brair says about me. Major phail Bair. :P

Briar

I'm following after you
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 17, 2009, 07:22:38 PM
I'm following after you

STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

i've been called a cyber-stalker before
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

really?

By who???

Wolfy?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on June 17, 2009, 08:04:04 PM
i've been called a cyber-stalker before
Well that's a bit creepy....

Night Wolf

Briar

no, just another warlord.  It's not that I am being creepy, i just like to know if the person i am talking to is telling the truth about themselves, so i dig up info about them....I never do anything with it though

Night Wolf

Im not trying to be mean but that does sound a bit stalkerish. :-[

Briar

I know it does....but I really do it for my own protection.  I had this creeper on Facebook and that is how i found unsavory things about him.  I'd prefer to know more about my opponents than they know about me

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 17, 2009, 11:37:05 PM
I know it does....but I really do it for my own protection.  I had this creeper on Facebook and that is how i found unsavory things about him.  I'd prefer to know more about my opponents than they know about me

Good luck getting info outta me. :P

Briar

i won't try.  I only use the information which is voluntarily given.  So you are safe.  :D