Night Wolf Roll

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 09, 2009, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Again, psycho ruler. If he made it, died, and some other guy took over, they would have rocked the world. German scientists out do the scientists even today. They were incredibly smart. The Wehrmatch had very good tactics, holding against the Russians in Stalingrad. Even though the technically "lost" in Stalingrad, it was a statistical victory. The Germans held strong even against huge odds. (I mean, they had American against them. No chance for them once that happened.)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Germans in Russia=bad idea
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

Yes but they lost, and it was the Russians that brought much of the defeat. The battle of Stalingrad was basically the point where the Germans signed their defeat. You just can't concur Russia, i'm sorry. The eastern expansion was a bad idea.

Ungatt Trunn II

But Russian losses were huge. In other words, statistical victory for Germany. Yes they ended up loosing, but like I said they had no chance with the opposition they where facing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

Exactly, you just proved my point!

Briar

Has Ungatt Met his Match?

Stay Tuned to find out!!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

I mean they only had 3 major nations going against one. STUPID GERMANS HOW DARE YOU LOOSE! THAT OBVIOUSLY MAKES YOU INFERIOR AND PATHETIC. ANY DUMB NATION COULD HAVE WON WITH THOSE ODDS BUT NOOO!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

You don't go on the offensive with Russia. If they maintained a strong defensive front and not attacked Russians in a major city, the Nazis would not have been put in such a position where they would have been in full retreat. There offensive attack in Stalingrad caused them to lose the war overall.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

Ungatt Trunn II

And just for satirical purposes...

DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

That is actually kinda cool

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

Haha those are really cool!! Id say you won the argument just for those pictures.