Night Wolf Roll

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 09, 2009, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

One day communism will submit to democracy or it WILL BE ERADICATED.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Please, you and me both know USA could easily wipe China and N.K. off the face of the planet.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

It would be like, BOOM! And then the world population would go WAY down...

Opps, that sounded kinda mean didn't it?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

well, think about it.  If we stopped saving people, then the population would go way down creating more resources for the healthy ones.

Ungatt Trunn II

True that is. Only the strong should survive because only the strong can further the progress of humanity.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

yes.

I pledge to not be a communist...hehe

Ungatt Trunn II

What have commies ever done for us anyways? Besides kill millions and plunge the world into war, that is.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I'm sure Gorak or Volky could tell you something

Ungatt Trunn II

Some totally irreverent bullcrap maybe. Wait, didn't commies invent the Tsar Bomba? hmm...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

hehe.....Communists invented......i dunno

Ungatt Trunn II

Well Americans invented like, all sorts of crap.

This may sound weird but I sort of look up to Nazi Germany. Not the whole kill jews thing. But they were REALLY smart! And there Military forces had a good, organized layout. Think of what they could have succeeded if they didn't have a psycho leader.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 05, 2009, 11:52:23 PM
Well Americans invented like, all sorts of crap.

This may sound weird but I sort of look up to Nazi Germany. Not the whole kill jews thing. But they were REALLY smart! And there Military forces had a good, organized layout. Think of what they could have succeeded if they didn't have a psycho leader.

I'm sorry sir you are just wrong. First, the great rise and influence of the Nazis was due to the psycho Hitler. Hence, without Hitler the Nazis likely would not have been the power they were. Second, you never attack Russia in the winter; third you do not waste so much money and resources to eliminate a group of people that would normally stimuate an economy. Fourth, you do not allow yourself to be in a two front war. The Nazis had good technology and inoventions, and some of the tactics were clever, but all in all, the Nazis were NOT really smart.