Briar roll

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 09, 2009, 10:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I did that so often when I was little kid, my parents werent suprised when I didnt come home with the other kids :D

Krowdon

really? lol.

I was feeling sick that day so thats why I fell asleep.

The bus drive laughed when i told her.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yeah really id just lay my head down on the glass and doze off...DId it all the time wouldnt even wake up when i bashed my head against the glass either

Krowdon

LOL.

The second time I fell asleep, my sister had the guy across the isle take a picture on her phone and then she sent it to all of her freinds. I was MAD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

One time somebody put an animal cracker in my mouth while I was sleeping and took a picture. and this was only like two years ago to...I was not ammused >:(

Krowdon

i dont like Animal Crackers. I think they have a funny taste.

Night Wolf

I didnt taste it till I woke up luckily for them

Krowdon

LOL.

I would be so mad if that happened to me. I would pound those guys into the dust!

Night Wolf

If they would have been Guys I would have destroyed them....but It was three girls (all friends of mine to) so there was nothing I could do  >:(

Krowdon

coulda given them the finger.

But then again that woulda been mean.

Night Wolf

Nah Im not that mean...Just gave them mean faces the rest of the bus ride

Krowdon

*rolls Night Wolf off a cliff*

Night Wolf

*Drags Krowdon off the cliff with him*

Krowdon

*spreads wings and flies to safety, dropping Wolfy along the way*

Mr.Grimm

Everyone start singing "American Pie" if you want to live!