Ungatt Trunn charity

Started by Blobfish, June 08, 2009, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

we do...I like it here nice and quite....and yet I hate it cause its so fricken boring I wish we at least had a movie theater.

Briar

how far is the nearest one?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

13 miles and its a really crapy one

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I'd like to live in a small town like that.

But one with a good movie theatre. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Ha, I got it better than all of you I live out on a huge ranch.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Wasn't trying to impress, just letting everyone know how I got it better the them.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

so?

-__-

*doesn't give a care*

Ungatt Trunn II

Caugh*Trying to start something*Caugh
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

im not trying to start something. I just really dont care that you live in a ranch.

Ungatt Trunn II

Then you could be nicer about it. Not making it sound like your trying to make me angry.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Im not trying to make you angry.

-__-

Ungatt Trunn II

I know, but you make it sound like you are.
DIE HIPPIE DIE