Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 10, 2009, 12:28:46 PM
Having a crush on a fictional being is nothing short of absolutely dissappointing. 

Lol.  I read this and cant stop laughing.

I know its Kinda wimpy, but I cant help maiself. Hes just so hot. ^____^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You will grow old and alone making out with a picture of a fictional Japanese anime character. HAPPY NOW?????!?!?!?!   
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Not make out with him....

But mebbie create a cult for all Zeki fans and we can burn pictures of Kaname and dye our hair white and wear VK outfits and purchase 50 million copies of the books and show .

GO ZERO!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Y'know, my last posts not such a bad idea. But mebbie not a cult. A fan club will do just as good.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Then we can all get our canines turned into fangs and suck each others blood. 

or would that be a bit weird? D'you think we would get arrested?

Ungatt Trunn II

If it's in private, no one dies and no one files charges then no.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

AWESOME!!!!

But there arent enough fans out there to start a Zeki fanclub. And most people like Kaname better anyhow.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE