Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

No it doesn't. I say we run away while we have a chance.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Mebbie someone in FOE told him.

Anyone you can think of?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

hmm.....didn't we discuss your name previously or something?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Krowdon

Krowdon

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Firetooth

As my old friend snirben would say, "Pwnzaez"(he was israelli haha, one word he never got was pwnzor)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.