Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

as ridiculous as that is, I see where they're coming from though.  you're just a means to an end.

which is really an unfortunate outlook
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Proxy wars keep people at home happy. Because they don't even know.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Doesn't make a difference to me. I still get paid. So far, I have only worked for the US. But my company is an umbrella company of another umbrella company. It's no telling where I may end up.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

So, i notice you use a lot of german on forums...are you fluent?

Ungatt Trunn II

Nahh, I'm using an online translator. But I do know a little. I learn a little of every countries language that I go to. Only the basics, though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

phew, good. Here I was going crazy trying to translate your stuff, i was starting to think I had learned my german wrong...lol

that is a useful skill to be able to pick up languages

Ungatt Trunn II

I usually end up forgetting in the long run. Some of these languages are crazy hard. I hope  never have to go to Greenland.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I find slavic languages difficult to read but ok to speak...don't know if i could do Icelandic or anything like that

So, kinda off topic...I  noticed you profile clock was on PST...why might i ask?

Ungatt Trunn II

Because I haven't been bothered to change it to central.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Mr.Grimm

I'm looking for a job. Either side will do. And Briar shouldn't be with any of us losers. Well you guys are the losers, not me. :P

Briar

Yay! a job is always good.  And you are all ridiculous  ;)

Night Wolf

I miss working. :(
And I believe if we're ridiculous then...so...are...you!!! :P

Briar

You should find yourself a job then.

And I know I am  ;)