I'm really hungry

Started by Blood Wake, June 03, 2009, 01:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

but I can't eat anything for about 3 hours... maybe nice people who I barely know will give me money, that's my favorite
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

i ate all my money for lunch.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

all I have is some nickles, but I prefer the taste of bills
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

Quarters have an odd flavor to them, so I like to add some extra salt to make 'em taste better.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

h

Briar

Ranch...the white ketchup
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I have a friend who LOVES ranch has like a pound of it on EVERYTHING.

Firetooth

I have fish once a day with a glass of water and a loaf of bread covered in a bottle of fish oil. Oh, an apple to.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.