Only answers.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 03, 2009, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes I do agree that Krowdon has anger issues, I though it was common knowledge.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No, I think i only get mad at Ungatt. He irritates me you know.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I think she is just biased at awesome people, jealousy and such.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Not jealous. certain people just irritate me.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I can only ponder why she hates me. I mean she already said it wasn't from my awesomeness so maybe it is just psychotic rage.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Or maybe it is that she just doesn't like you. Personally, I don't mind most people. But there are some (and I won't name names) that I don't like. I don't mind you, for instance. I have nothing against anyone here. ^^

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Hmm I dont think that would ever happen  but it would be awesome if it did

Takara

I want to have a hamster named Nachos when I grow up. ^^

Briar

nope...that wasn't an answer
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Krowdon

Yes, I do like your Avvie Takara.

Takara

I luff her. XD I dub her Bouncy Little Takara. Or BLT for short.

I'm making her dance to Caramelldansen. ^^

Krowdon

Takara

BLT is still dancing! But now it is to that Lollipop song by Aqua. Speaking of which... CHECK YOUR MESSAGES!!!