Only answers.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 03, 2009, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I had nothing to do with that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

She tried to deny it
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

out to get me I think
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

the job will be done tonight. Don't worry about it.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Hired some archers to keep watch for me.

Briar

we'll try not to laugh at them and their puny arrows

Krowdon

Hired them from the circus.

Briar

yes, we thought that was interesting as well

Krowdon

not doing so good. still in critical condition.

Briar

Our thoughts are with them

Krowdon

he hasn't danced since.

Briar

he's still in good spirits though

Krowdon

Briar

polysyllabic answers

Krowdon