I ACTUALLY DREAMT ABOUT PEACE ALLIANCE!!

Started by Blood Wake, June 02, 2009, 01:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

So, I almost never remember dreams. But this morning right before I woke up I had a wonderfully hilarious and ironic dream.

The first thing I remember is me and Peace talking about piloting classes in a computer lab, Firetooth was on one of the computers but he never said anything. somehow all of a sudden me and Peace were actually talking about our majors in film making classes, so... that was a weird switch, I remember telling him that I would be an editor or something and I assumed he was going to be a director for some reason. Anyway, at some point Peace put some waffles in the toaster, two for him and two for me. When they were done he put them under cold tap water for a good while until they were decently drenched, I was a little skeptical about how good they would be but Peace assured me they would be great, as Windy says, it's magical canadian tap water. I ate about half of my waffle which ended up tasting really sweet as if it had syrup on it before I was woken up by my phone and I was extremely excited to tell you all about this awesome dream.

I love you Peace, thanks for the waffles
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

So there was a toaster, waffles and a sink in a computer lab?

Firetooth

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 02, 2009, 01:06:24 PM
So, I almost never remember dreams. But this morning right before I woke up I had a wonderfully hilarious and ironic dream.

The first thing I remember is me and Peace talking about piloting classes in a computer lab, Firetooth was on one of the computers but he never said anything. somehow all of a sudden me and Peace were actually talking about our majors in film making classes, so... that was a weird switch, I remember telling him that I would be an editor or something and I assumed he was going to be a director for some reason. Anyway, at some point Peace put some waffles in the toaster, two for him and two for me. When they were done he put them under cold tap water for a good while until they were decently drenched, I was a little skeptical about how good they would be but Peace assured me they would be great, as Windy says, it's magical canadian tap water. I ate about half of my waffle which ended up tasting really sweet as if it had syrup on it before I was woken up by my phone and I was extremely excited to tell you all about this awesome dream.

I love you Peace, thanks for the waffles
That dream sucked because I only had a backing roll...well, actually because it had peace in it, it would've made a good film! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

apparently, we were also walking somewhere while we ate the waffles, I'm thinking it was his house.

hey, at least you were in it Firetooth, I have no idea why. you didn't even talk, I just know you were there.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

LOL, best story ever.

For the record, Canadian tapwater actually is maple syrup, and not that cheap table syrup crap you guys get either :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 02, 2009, 01:26:37 PM
apparently, we were also walking somewhere while we ate the waffles, I'm thinking it was his house.

hey, at least you were in it Firetooth, I have no idea why. you didn't even talk, I just know you were there.
Lol. Sounds like a great film!
How did you even know it was me? What did I look like lol
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

HAhaha. I have no idea, actually I don't remember looking at either of you really, I just knew who they were supposed to be. I'm very bad at remembering dreams mind you, but I did my best at typing my lovely story.

h

Krowdon

Dude, i cant belive you had a PA dream! I Lol'd
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 02, 2009, 01:42:58 PM
HAhaha. I have no idea, actually I don't remember looking at either of you really, I just knew who they were supposed to be. I'm very bad at remembering dreams mind you, but I did my best at typing my lovely story.
I'd laugh if I was someone like Paul Mccartney and you hadn't noticed :P
Nice story though, I always forget dreams as well

Blood Wake

ha, if you looked like Paul McCartney I'd be more excited about that than the fact that I even dreamed about PA

h

Firetooth

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 02, 2009, 01:47:26 PM
ha, if you looked like Paul McCartney I'd be more excited about that than the fact that I even dreamed about PA
Lol. You never know, sometimes I'd rather eat waffles then meet someone like him :P

Krowdon

I always have the strangest dreams. I havent had any RWL related dreams though...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

well if you make an image that has to do with RWL and dreams, maybe you'll dream about RWL that night.

h

Krowdon

I'll think of Firetooth with an Afro. 

XD

my freind and I drew a picture of Firetooth. Its very funny.

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on June 02, 2009, 02:04:48 PM
I'll think of Firetooth with an Afro. 

XD

my freind and I drew a picture of Firetooth. Its very funny.
Dont know why, probably better if I dont, but meh, SHOW ME IT! >:(