facebook friends

Started by Blood Wake, June 01, 2009, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you have a seperate category for RWL people on your facebook/myspace/other friendslist?

yes, it's cool
4 (26.7%)
yes, it's not cool though
1 (6.7%)
I don't use stupid websites, RWL is obviously the only website anyone needs to use
2 (13.3%)
no, you're stupid
2 (13.3%)
I don't have friends, therefore I have no need to categorize them
2 (13.3%)
nice signature, I think about Peace Alliance while I sleep too
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Blood Wake

I like it! it's more fun knowing that the coolest of my friends have their own category. real life friends are nothing but lame.

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

oh? you can catagorize people on FB? I never knew, I'll have to give it a shot. I only have a few of you on facebook; you, sticker, Holbster, shadow, to name a few off the top of my head.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

Eh, nah.  I dont discriminate
Those of yall I do have are lumped into the main category.  Same with AIM/MSN

I don't use facebook much though, at all
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

nah, just recently got round to adding the RWL crew. Never knew there was a way you could sort your friends into groups though. Ah, facebook.

Peace Alliance

I have two RWL contact lists on my IM client. one is for regulars, other is for people who aren't online all that often.

In total i have 246 RWL contacts (thats including facebook, AIM, MSN and google chat)

Ashyra Nightwing

Most of my MSN and all of my AIM is old RWL/ROC contacts. (nobody over here actually uses AIM, I got it solely for Redwall reasons XD) I miss those times, in a way.

Firetooth

On facebook I only have ashy and shael so far.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

nobody in canada uses AIM either. It's an American phenomenon.

Holby

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on June 02, 2009, 08:00:20 AM
Most of my MSN and all of my AIM is old RWL/ROC contacts. (nobody over here actually uses AIM, I got it solely for Redwall reasons XD) I miss those times, in a way.
Yes, I get all nostalgic thinking about AIM. No-one I knew IRL had it. And I got ICQ later solely for another game. I still remember my number, 213209171.
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

the other day I logged on to AIM for the first time in years. I looked at my friends list and Wolf Snare was blocked and I laughed
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

LOL must have been from my old annoying days.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

are you saying that as if you aren't annoying today?

h

Mr.Grimm

Blood Wake:1 Wolf Snare:0

Daryn

hmmmm
no one will know me on fb b/c my name is changed 4 times a week :)
Pies.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 03, 2009, 01:06:26 PM
are you saying that as if you aren't annoying today?

oh baby, you know you love me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)