Landfarm

Started by Blankshots, June 01, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Lets learn how to play without dropping land perhaps?

Don't like someone dropping land?

Kill them, you'll get at least 8k back when they scout out of protection.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Krowdon

I dont drop land.....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wolf Snare

I dont caer for dropping land, all I am saying is we need that 35k back in the game. also, landfarm routinely scouts for more land for us. so.... AYE
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Zeppelin

nay

its not necessary and akes it too eay for a new warlord to pop to the top of the ranks.

Shadow

might be interesting to play a round without one. Then again, leader players who aren't stoats will be doubly screwed without capture and land dropping. I abstain from voting :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Land farm is there to avoid an exploit. Ereptor once emped and had his allies deleting every spare acre that was scouted so that nobody could catch up. It was game-wreckingly boring.

Anyway, sorry i was late makin the landfarm. Everyone can just do some scouting if you want to get the land back into the game :). I've been doin my share!

Mr.Grimm

Aye for landfarm and 35k land.

Briar

Aye for land farm and 35k of land

...can't believe I have to agree with Mr. Grimm again :P
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

But we're such good friends!

Sorry impostor got into my account again.

Red Fang

Night Wolf

Yay, I was gettin' a wee bit worried there for a minute.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Wolf Snare

Sure Kyle, it could be an interesting idea to not add a farm for a round, but honestly this is not the round to do it. We have an emp on 40 bil NW to defeat, and cant risk having people throwign away all of our land. On the other hand, not all leader strategies revolve around dropping land; I could compete fine without dropping an acre.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on June 01, 2009, 02:38:04 PM
Lets learn how to play without dropping land perhaps?

Don't like someone dropping land?

Kill them, you'll get at least 8k back when they scout out of protection.
That sounds sweet as a round idea, idk if I'd like it perm though. But as peace said there's an exploit
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Everyone can play without dropping land, what's your point? It's just slightly less efficient in the case of stoat and quite a bit less efficient in teh case of other leader races, at least until capture is fixed.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..