Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Started by Night Wolf, May 29, 2009, 02:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would win

Mortal Kombat
DC comics
Neither they'd all end up killing each other

Night Wolf

Oh theres one other fact that I forgot to mention superman Is EXXTREMLY weak against magic...Making Raiden(and every other MK character for that matter) so much stronger against him.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 30, 2009, 09:25:09 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 30, 2009, 02:48:30 AM
DC. Superman. DUH! Back at the height of Superman's powers, he blew out a SUN like a candle. I really highly doubt any Mortal Kombat character even comes close to that.
Raiden is a GOD!!!! He could take superman any day of the week.

and you've never even seen this Krowdon? This is the MK symbol

Oooh!!! I seen that! I just didnt know it was called Mortal Kombat. Geeze.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Thats good.

And who put "neither They'd all kill each other"

Briar

I did ;)

It would be more epic if they killed each other so my answers was more of an ideal than truth.

DC comics would beat MK hands down, no contest
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

>:( they would not but them killing each other would be pretty cool
But your making me very angry MK would totaly win...and I even proved this on the game last weekend I beat all but one of DC comic characters hands down using only Sub Zero. So there :P

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

Quotethey would not but them killing each other would be pretty cool
But your making me very angry MK would totaly win...and I even proved this on the game last weekend I beat all but one of DC comic characters hands down using only Sub Zero. So there

The game is balanced, the actual matchup would not be.

QuoteOh theres one other fact that I forgot to mention superman Is EXXTREMLY weak against magic...Making Raiden(and every other MK character for that matter) so much stronger against him.

Who said that? In the Superman comics, he never had this vulnerability. Besides, there is a whole range of other DC comic characters who are as strong, if not stronger than Superman. Doomsday comes to mind. Superman was just the first really powerful DC super-being that popped into my head.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES