Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Started by Night Wolf, May 29, 2009, 02:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would win

Mortal Kombat
DC comics
Neither they'd all end up killing each other

Night Wolf

Me and my friend have argued about this since the fricken game came out so I figured Id see who you guys think would win. I personaly think MK would stomp DC.  Also who is your favorite character....Sub Zero rules in my opinion.

Mr.Grimm

Got to love DC. And the Joker. Joker rules!

Night Wolf

Some how I knew you'd pick the Joker...A dishonorable trickster, a perfect match for you. :P
But he has absolutly no power thus Sub Zero wins.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 29, 2009, 02:36:11 PM
Some how I knew you'd pick the Joker...A dishonorable trickster, a perfect match for you. :P
But he has absolutly no power thus Sub Zero wins.
I love me a good villain >:D. Anyways, Joker has all the gadgets anyone could want. Acid flower, Joker venom, ect.  In short, Joker rules and Sub Zero drools. :P

Night Wolf

Stupid gadgets can only work if ithe target is  close enough Sub Zero would freeze before you got anywhere near him.

Mr.Grimm

Not all of them. Exploding cards and guns would work.

Krowdon

I voted for DC cause its the only one I know. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2009, 04:55:48 PM
I voted for DC cause its the only one I know. :D

You've never heard of Mortal Kombat?!?!?!?! :o
No Sub Zero, scorpion, Shao Con, GORO, you've never heard of any of them?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I've seen it in an arcade. It was along time ago...

Krowdon

Arcades are fun. Especially when they have Galaga or Pac Man

Gen. Volkov

DC. Superman. DUH! Back at the height of Superman's powers, he blew out a SUN like a candle. I really highly doubt any Mortal Kombat character even comes close to that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 30, 2009, 02:48:30 AM
DC. Superman. DUH! Back at the height of Superman's powers, he blew out a SUN like a candle. I really highly doubt any Mortal Kombat character even comes close to that.

Hello! Spoiler alert Dude! I did not know that!

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 30, 2009, 02:48:30 AM
Raiden is a GOD!!!! He could take superman any day of the week.

and you've never even seen this Krowdon? This is the MK symbol

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHello! Spoiler alert Dude! I did not know that!

It happened back in the 1970's... sorry for "spoiling" it for you.

QuoteRaiden is a GOD!!!! He could take superman any day of the week.

Superman has fought and beaten gods before, besides, if Raiden can get his butt kicked by Scorpion, he's obviously not all that powerful. He can shoot lightning yeah, but Superman can withstand a NUCLEAR BOMB. Superman would stomp Raiden. Not even a contest.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES