Firetooth... Did you grow a beard?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 29, 2009, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

you're going to have a looooonnnngggg walk....you live right smack in the middle
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

he could ride a bike. It would be faster.

I once rode my bike 9 miles.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Krowdon every topic in this page has you as it's last poster :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 14, 2009, 01:50:46 AM
you're going to have a looooonnnngggg walk....you live right smack in the middle
I KNOW!!!!! But in reguards to Krowdon I've rode my bike nearly fourty miles in an afternoon on several occasions :D

Krowdon

HOLY KROW!!!!

I woulda died after 9 miles.

Night Wolf

I was dead tired afterwards though  :D

Which reminds me I wanna go  for I bike ride one day soon...

Krowdon

yeah. all this spamming and no exercise. Must not be good for ya. :P

Night Wolf

I walk around town every day just about....all two miles of it :D

Krowdon

I ride my bike around my neighborhood a few times every other day.

Night Wolf

I dont ride my bike unless I go to the bike trail

Krowdon

Bike Trails PWN. thats where  I rode my bike 9 miles once. on a bike trail

Night Wolf

Thats where I rode my almost 40 miles...Id ride on it more but the trail itself is over 13 miles away and all huge hills so just the ride there would tire me out :(

Briar

hehe...you east coasters don't have hills....you have little lumps of earth...HAHAHAHAHAHA
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Those little lupms of earth are very hard to ride up you know...