Firetooth... Did you grow a beard?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 29, 2009, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

I'm sorry Peace Aliance. I don't like to be so mean. :(

But you gotta admit, it is pretty funny. I'd give you a picture to mess up as revenge, but because of security matters, I can't do that. -.-

LOL. Now I feel really guilty. D:

Krowdon

Dont feel guilty. its all for fun. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Peace Alliance

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Neobaron

I was thinking about doing that ashy, but my mspaint skills arent that good.

:(

But you win the thread, because thats creepy.

:D
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Briar

you guys should do more with your website...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

You mean the one that I devoured cause i got bored editing it?   I dont know what you mean.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

how that going?

((The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later. (I got this 7 TIMES trying to post this message)))
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Dont worry briar Ive had that same problem...I think this site needs to learn to count ;)

Briar

Krowdon

i post and watch a video for 30 seconds so I know when I can post again.

Briar

Krowdon

thanks. :D Though sometimes Its hard just watching for 30 sec.

Briar

I'm reading a a column from my textbook and then posting

Krowdon