Firetooth... Did you grow a beard?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 29, 2009, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

why would I be happy...except for the fact that your back

Briar

because when I leave the Spa Room will be a better place and there will be much rejoicing....*yaaaay*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

when you leave there will be no joy

Briar

YES there will be....you are all going to have a party and there will be punch and an inflatable castle which you will claim in the name of RSL and you will all try to dominate it and you will all fail

Night Wolf

I see sorrow and a slow posting Grimm and Krowdon still making no sense

Briar

you need to get you magic ball checked then

Night Wolf

Checks magic ball...Its working I think you need to get /your/ magic ball checked. Did you get you 500 proficy tune up yet?

Briar

no...I didn't even know they had it out yet.  I had only heard rumors

Night Wolf

Oh and the rumors are SOO true...best thing to ever happen to the  magic ball trust me

Briar

Hm, I'll have to do that tomorrow then.  have you tried the multi-reality extension yet? I hear it can be quite confusing

Night Wolf

No I havent...cousin fred did though said he was confused for a week afterwards

Briar

i hear it's hard when you have to take into account all the possible outcomes...that's why i have the condenser...it takes the most logical outcome....I assume that is what you are using?

Night Wolf

Briar

i've tried the generic magic balls but they just don't cut it... I can never get a good prophecy from them