Firetooth... Did you grow a beard?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 29, 2009, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Thank you for what?....I didnt hurt your feelings did I, If so I didnt mean to.... :'(

Briar

yes you did...i think we've already been over this. You always take the side of Grimm or Ungatt or Krowdon  :P :P

Night Wolf

And yet Ungatt accused me of always taking YOUR side....I give up your all just out to get me!!!

Briar

I'm sorry everyone...but I have found another far more worthy of my affection than any of you

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Shes left us for an another spammer. :'(

Krowdon

oh. :'(

But now we can get our spam posts up!

With out Briar!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

she didnt really leave just so you know....

Krowdon

i know. She wouldnt leave us alone with Grimm.

Hopefully.   :-\

Night Wolf

Eeeek I dont think Briars that cruel....

Krowdon